Penegra 50 mg stimulates the occurrence and it maintains the erection until the consumption of the sexual act. It is approved by Food and Drug Administration.
How does Penegra act?
Penegra acts upon the tissues and blood vessels, making them more elastic and permitting the access of a greater amount of blood. Consequently the penis size increases and it becomes more rigid. The medication reacts in this manner only if there is a sexual stimulus. When the sexual act is over or the excitation disappeared, the drug does not have effect anymore.
Women must not take this medicine even if some people say that Penegra can have a similar effect, permitting to the erectile tissue of the clitoris to be intensely vascular. There were performed tests on women and they wee not convincing. Some doctors recommend Penegra to women with physiological dysfunctions, but they mustn’t be taken by women who have psychological disorders under any circumstances. You’d better talk to your doctor if you are a woman and you are tempted to take Penegra.
Penegra is not an aphrodisiac and it is not a drug which can be taken during a habitual cure. It is a pill which must be taken orally only when sexual activity is anticipated. You must take the pill an hour before the event and its effect can last up to for hours. These periods are not valid for all the men who take these pills, they are only statistics. According to the absorption capacity these intervals can vary. This drug is manufactured under two doses: 50mg and 100mg.
- If you take medication based on nitrates you must not take penegra, not even occasionally. The main reason is a drastic decreasing of blood pressure. If you don’t know the composition of the medication you take, you must look for explanations, or you must tell your doctor.
- You must not drink alcohol, neither in small quantities
- Gastric discomfort
- Nasal mucous membrane congestion
- Upper body and face turning red
- If you take high doses it can lead to sight problems.